Paralegal: Karla Lemons
Legal Assistant: Lara Carlton
Ben Klehr is a partner of Small | Herrin, LLP. Ben represents a range of individual and corporate clients in a wide range of commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters in state and federal courts and administrative proceedings both in the Southeast United States and around the country.
Ben has extensive experience representing both creditors and financially distressed individuals and companies in commercial litigation and bankruptcy litigation. Ben has also litigated matters involving lender liability, accounting and legal malpractice, director and officer liability, securities fraud, violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Ben also represents institutions of higher education in complex regulatory issues related to accreditation, corporate and fiduciary governance, endowments and foundations, and litigation.
Juris Doctor, 2006
B.A., History, 2000
Honors, Awards, & Community
- Board of Directors, Candler Park Conservancy, Inc.
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Initiative
- Member, Atlanta City Council Working Group on Outdoor Events
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges Next Generation Program
- National Trial Team Member, Temple University
- Temple Inn of Court
- Robert W. Woodruff Scholar, Emory University
- State Bar of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Superior and State Courts and all lower courts
- Federal Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia